45 Minute Fire Rated Attic Ladder with Trapdoor
DOLLE REI 45 Minute Fire Rated Attic Ladder
Plastic Operation Pole included FREE OF CHARGE.
The DOLLE REI 45 loft hatch and ladder combo has a fire rating of 45 minutes and complies with EN 13501-2. This particular DOLLE product replaces the BD 30 loft ladder and trapdoor due to the increase in fire rating. The trapdoor/loft hatch door is insulated with 50mm rockwool plate, which is made of non-combustible, moisture and water-repellent Rockwool stone wool. The trapdoor is manufactured to provide a high quality finish due to the white HDF plate with hidden hinges.
The DOLLE REI 45 loft ladder is made from solid quality pine with 12 non-slip beech treads and is supplied with black non-slip plastic feet to protect the flooring during operation. The 19cm high casing comes with sealing strips to prevent heat loss. The wooden ladder is easy to operate, high quality, stable and easy to use.
Building Regulations set several requirements regarding the fire resistance and this includes a standard for loft ladders and hatches. This DOLLE fire-resistant loft ladder is tested in a fire test where the loft ladder is built into a fire chamber and exposed to a real-life fire situation. DOLLE's fire-resistant loft ladders have been tested according to the new common European method for testing fire resistance for building parts REI. The fire-resistant loft ladder from DOLLE REI 45 has been tested at MPA Braunschweig institute in Germany.
Features of Fire Rated DOLLE REI 45 Attic Ladder
- Loft ladder manufactured to a high standard with solid beech tread material.
- Can withstand fire for 45 minutes.
- 50mm thick rockwool insulation to trapdoor.
- Maximum load value of 150kg.
- With the pitch of the ladder, there is an allowance offcut of 600mm to assist with length requirements on site.
- Complies to EN 13501-2 Approval for Fire-resistant loft ladders.
- Trapdoor finished in White RAL 9010 with hidden hinges.
- Patented arm system for easy and quick fitting without tools.