Trade Access Panels offer a wide range Building Materials to both the Trade and Public, we pride ourselves on providing quality products at the very best prices and Free Mainland UK Delivery.
Our range includes:
- Access Panels – Inspection Hatches in Plastic, metal and plasterboard door. Available in Fire Rated and non-Fire Rated options, Available in many different sizes and we can make bespoke sizes to order.
- Coxdome Polycarbonate Roof Domes – Allowing natural daylight into rooms, Available in many different Sizes and ranges including Fixed, ventilation, retrofit, AOV and opening access rooflights.
- Flat Glass Skylights - The Coxdome Flat Glass Skylight range allows you to enjoy pure and natural daylight with magnificent clear views internally. Available with or without builders Kerb/Upstand.
- Surespan Thermally Broken Roof Hatches – Leading the way with our thermally broken design to prevent condensation and heat loss, Available in many different sizes and bespoke sizes, any RAL colour or size can be made to order.
- Retractable Ladders – Complement our range of escape hatches, Heavy duty Ladders that fold down with ease and minimal effort.
- Sun tunnels – Monodraught Sunpipes allow natural daylight into hallways and Landings. 10 Year Guarantee. Available in many sizes and for all roof types.
With the new regulations, Plastic Access Panels and Metal Access Panels or Inspection Hatches are now necessary for compliance with Part J Building Regulations which specifies the provision of access to allow visual inspection of concealed flue and chimney systems. Access Panels or Inspection Hatches should be at least 300mm x 300mm and the number and location of the access panels must be sufficient to allow visual inspection of a concealed chimney or flue systems for regular inspection but must not compromise the existing fire, thermal or acoustic provisions of the building.
Company Registration Number: 9007542
VAT Registration Number: 189 9358 30