AOV Smoke Vent System Rooflight - Mardome AOV Automatic Smoke Ventilation
10 years guarantee. Brett Martin Mardome Trade AOV Smoke Vent System Rooflights are individual polycarbonate domes intended for easy installation on flat roofs of all modern building types. AOV Automatic Smoke Ventilation provide natural smoke and heat exhaust, as well as comfort ventilation. Designed, fully tested and certified in accordance with EN 12101-2. Mardome Smoke Vents meet standards for safety, security, non-fragility and fire safety and we offer the full guarantee of an established, accredited UK manufacturer.
AOV Smoke Vent Rooflight - EN 12101-2 Certified Mardome Smoke Vent
Brett Martin Mardome Trade Smoke Vent System Rooflights are individual polycarbonate domes intended for easy installation on flat roofs of all modern building types. AOV Smoke vents provide natural smoke and heat exhaust, as well as comfort ventilation.
Designed, fully tested and certified in accordance with EN 12101-2. Mardome Smoke Vents meet standards for safety, security, non-fragility and fire safety and we offer the full guarantee of an established, accredited UK manufacturer.
Mardome Trade Smoke Vent Rooflights offer a contemporary, reliable and robust smoke system which maximises natural light in both new and refurbished buildings.
Options include a control panel, with accessories such as smoke detector, fire switch and fireman’s priority switch.
Features & benefits of Mardome AOV Smoke Vent System
- 10 years guarantee!
- Smoke and heat exhaust ventilation system for all Commercial and Residential applications
- Factory assembled and factory tested, certified to CE EN12101-2
- Automated smoke extraction in the event of a fire
- Day-to-day controllable ventilation
- Complies with the latest Building Regulations on Fire Safety
- Can be integrated into any Building Management System
- Linked to a central control panel
- Complete with a battery backup system in case of mains failure
- Control panel can be triggered from either manual override switches local to the ventilator and the ground floor, by dedicated smoke detectors, or by interfacing with a third-party smoke detection/fire alarm system
- High-quality AOV system
- Variety of sizes for all flat roofing types
- Thermal performance – triple skin for optimal thermal performance & resistance to condensation
- Non-fagile – Class B non-fragility to ACR[M]001
- Secure – highly secure as individual fixings are concealed inside security caps
- Fire Rating – achieves Class B-s1, d0 to BS EN 13501: Part 1, and deemed BROOF(t4) to BS EN 13501: Part 5 by Building Regulations
- Available in double, triple, clear, textured and opal skin polycarbonate glazing
- Excellent waterproofing properties - weathered to the full height of the upstand, water penetration is virtually impossible
Aerodynamic Free Area
|Available Sizes and Aerodynamic Free Area (Aa)
Mardome Smoke Vent on 365mm Sloped Kerb
|Smoke Vent Size (mm)||Daylight free area* Size(mm)||Roof opening area (m2)||Standard||With Wind Deflectors||Free Area (m2)|
|Cv||Aa m2||Cv||Aa m2|
|1050 x 1050||900 x 900||1.10||0.44||0.49||0.62||0.68||0.72|
|1050 x 1200||900 x 1050||1.26||0.42||0.53||0.63||0.79||0.85|
|1050 x 1350||900 x 1200||1.42||0.40||0.57||0.64||0.90||0.99|
|1050 x 1500||900 x 1350||1.58||0.39||0.61||0.64||1.01||1.12|
|1200 x 1200||1050 x 1050||1.44||0.44||0.63||0.62||0.90||1.01|
|1200 x 1350||1050 x 1200||1.62||0.42||0.68||0.63||1.02||1.16|
|1200 x 1500||1050 x 1350||1.80||0.40||0.72||0.64||1.15||1.32|
|1350 x 1350||1200 x 1200||1.82||0.43||0.78||0.63||1.14||1.34|
|1350 x 1500||1200 x 1350||2.03||0.41||0.83||0.64||1.29||1.52|
|1500 x 1500||1350 x 1350||2.25||0.42||0.95||0.63||1.42||1.72|
*Aerodynamic Free Area (Aa) of NSHEV in accordance with EN12101-2 : 2003 Annex B; Test Report No. 1368-CPR-T-040/2017-B; Free Area in accordance with Approved Document B (Volume 2), Appendix C
|Tint||Lighting Effect||Light Transmission (%) DIN 5036|
|Double Skin||Triple Skin|
|Opal||Diffused light & solar control||35%||32%|
|Mardome Trade Glazing Type||Centre Pane U-value* (W/m2K)||Ud-Value# (W/m2K)|
|1050 x 1050mm||1800 x 1800mm|
|Double Skin Polycarbonate||2.7||1.80||2.04|
Triple Skin Polycarbonate
- Polycarbonate Rooflights - Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Building Regulations which you need to be aware of before installing a a Smoke Vent (AOV)
- What The Real Cost Of Fire Protection Means In Buildings?
- 7 Things you need to know about Coxdome Firejet AOV EN12102-2 SHEV unit
Free Delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK.
Delivery is 5-7 working days
Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times. Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.