AOV Smoke Vent System Rooflight - Mardome AOV Automatic Smoke Ventilation
10 years guarantee. Brett Martin Mardome Trade AOV Smoke Vent System Rooflights are individual polycarbonate domes intended for easy installation on flat roofs of all modern building types. AOV Automatic Smoke Ventilation provide natural smoke and heat exhaust, as well as comfort ventilation. Designed, fully tested and certified in accordance with EN 12101-2. Mardome Smoke Vents meet standards for safety, security, non-fragility and fire safety and we offer the full guarantee of an established, accredited UK manufacturer.
AOV Smoke Vent Rooflight - EN 12101-2 Certified Mardome Smoke Vent
Brett Martin Mardome Trade Smoke Vent System Rooflights are individual polycarbonate domes intended for easy installation on flat roofs of all modern building types. AOV Smoke vents provide natural smoke and heat exhaust, as well as comfort ventilation.
Designed, fully tested and certified in accordance with EN 12101-2. Mardome Smoke Vents meet standards for safety, security, non-fragility and fire safety and we offer the full guarantee of an established, accredited UK manufacturer.
Mardome Trade Smoke Vent Rooflights offer a contemporary, reliable and robust smoke system which maximises natural light in both new and refurbished buildings.
Options include a control panel, with accessories such as smoke detector, fire switch and fireman’s priority switch.
The Actuator can be offset Left to use as an Access Hatch to roof.
Please Note: The hole size (structural opening) that needs to be cut for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = Hole size of 600x600mm
The daylight size will be 150mm smaller than the Rooflight size (i.e. the 600x600mm rooflight would provide a daylight size of 450x450mm)
Features & benefits of Mardome AOV Smoke Vent System
- 10 years guarantee!
- Smoke and heat exhaust ventilation system for all Commercial and Residential applications
- Factory assembled and factory tested, certified to CE EN12101-2
- Automated smoke extraction in the event of a fire
- Day-to-day controllable ventilation
- The Actuator can be offset Left or right to use as an Access Hatch to roof
- Complies with the latest Building Regulations on Fire Safety
- Can be integrated into any Building Management System
- Linked to a central control panel
- Complete with a battery backup system in case of mains failure
- Control panel can be triggered from either manual override switches local to the ventilator and the ground floor, by dedicated smoke detectors, or by interfacing with a third-party smoke detection/fire alarm system
- High-quality AOV system
- Variety of sizes for all flat roofing types
- Thermal performance – triple skin for optimal thermal performance & resistance to condensation
- Non-fragile – Class B non-fragility to ACR[M]001
- Secure – highly secure as individual fixings are concealed inside security caps
- Fire Rating – achieves Class B-s1, d0 to BS EN 13501: Part 1, and deemed BROOF(t4) to BS EN 13501: Part 5 by Building Regulations
- Available in double, triple, clear, textured and opal skin polycarbonate glazing
- Excellent waterproofing properties - weathered to the full height of the upstand, water penetration is virtually impossible
Aerodynamic Free Area
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
The Mardome AOV's are usually delivered within 5-7 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.