Automatic Smoke Vent for Builders Kerb
10 years guarantee. Brett Martin Mardome Trade Automatic Smoke Vent System for Builders Kerb Rooflights are individual polycarbonate domes intended for easy installation on flat roofs of all modern building types. This AOV Automatic Smoke Ventilation flat roof skylight provides natural smoke and heat exhaust, as well as comfort ventilation. Designed, fully tested and certified in accordance with EN 12101-2. Mardome Smoke Vent Dome Rooflights meet standards for safety, security, non-fragility and fire safety and we offer the full guarantee of an established, accredited UK manufacturer.
Automatic Smoke Vent For Builders Kerb - EN 12101-2 Certified
Brett Martin Mardome Trade Smoke Vent System Rooflights are individual polycarbonate dome rooflights intended for easy installation on flat roofs of all modern building types. AOV Smoke vent roof windows provide natural smoke and heat exhaust, as well as comfort ventilation.
The AOV is supplied complete with 102mm high uPVC frame which fixes to the top of a builders upstand on site. Please note that the builders upstand must be minimum 200mm high to achieve required 300mm total height from roof surface. Optional wind deflectors can be provided for improved aerodynamic performance.
Designed, fully tested and certified in accordance with EN 12101-2. Mardome Smoke Vents meet standards for safety, security, non-fragility and fire safety and we offer the full guarantee of an established, accredited UK manufacturer.
Mardome Trade Smoke Vent Roof Lights offer a contemporary, reliable and robust smoke system which maximises natural light in both new and refurbished buildings.
Options include a control panel, with accessories such as smoke detector, fire switch and fireman’s priority switch.
The Actuator can be offset Left to use as an Access Hatch to roof.
Please Note: To Suit existing Upstand rooflight/AOV sizes are external kerb sizes and must be fitted onto a 75mm wide kerb - EG 1200x1200mm AOV will need external kerb size of 1200x1200mm and and internal size of 1050x1050mm
The daylight size will be 150mm smaller than the Rooflight size (i.e. the 1200x1200mm rooflight would provide a daylight size of 1050x1050mm)
Features & benefits of Mardome AOV Smoke Vent System
- 10 years guarantee!
- Smoke and heat exhaust ventilation system for all Commercial and Residential applications
- Factory assembled and factory tested, certified to CE EN12101-2
- Automated smoke extraction in the event of a fire
- Day-to-day controllable ventilation
- The Actuator can be offset Left to enable the AOV to also be used as an Access Hatch to the roof space
- Complies with the latest Building Regulations on Fire Safety
- Can be integrated into any Building Management System providing that the control panel we offer is used
- Linked to a central control panel
- The Control Panels we offer come complete with a battery backup system in case of mains failure
- Control panel can be triggered from either manual override switches local to the ventilator and the ground floor, by dedicated smoke detectors, or by interfacing with a third-party smoke detection/fire alarm system
- High-quality AOV system
- Variety of sizes for all flat roofing types
- Thermal performance – triple skin for optimal thermal performance & resistance to condensation
- Non-fragile – Class B non-fragility to ACR[M]001
- Secure – highly secure as individual fixings are concealed inside security caps
- Fire Rating – achieves Class B-s1, d0 to BS EN 13501: Part 1, and deemed BROOF(t4) to BS EN 13501: Part 5 by Building Regulations
- Available in double, triple, clear, textured and opal skin polycarbonate glazing
- Excellent waterproofing properties - weathered to the full height of the upstand, water penetration is virtually impossible
|Mardome Polycarbonate Product Care - May 2016 (81.21 KB)||Download|
|Mardome Polycarbonate Handling and Installing Notes (320.79 KB)||Download|
|Mardome 10 Year Warranty (250.51 KB)||Download|
|Mardome Smoke Vent Data Sheet - October 2021 (1.33 MB)||Download|
|EN12101-2 AOV Wiring Diagram (1.00 MB)||Download|
|EN12101-2 AOV Installation Instructions (2.66 MB)||Download|
|Mardome Manual Handling Guidelines - October 2021 (118.33 KB)||Download|
|Mardome Polycarbonate Cleaning and Maintenance (837.13 KB)||Download|
|EN12101-2 AOV Technical Drawings (341.48 KB)||Download|