Circular Access Panel - Fire Rated
The Circular Access Panel is simple to install and suitable for ceilings, where regular maintenance to services is required. Fitting requires no battening out of the structural opening due to the unique FlipFix Device which clamps the frame on to the rear of the boards.
Meets minimum FR-30 and FR-60 Fire Rated Specification.
This panel is designed to fit into a structural membrane of a joint-less plasterboard wall & ceiling system. It is manufactured with a 25mm wide picture frame. The panel has a Metal faced door. The panels door leaf is locked in place by a twist and locate action. The Panel is Powder Coated RAL 9010 30% Gloss. Other colours available upon request. This panel is for inspection use only and are not suitable for personnel access.
- The Panel is 1 Hour Fire Rated for integrity up to 600mm diameter in a ceiling application
- Test conducted to the temperature and pressure conditions of BS EN 1364-2: 2018 and additional guidance BS EN 1634-1
- The Panel is Non acoustic rated
- The Panel is not Air Pressure tested
- The Panel is not Smoke Tested
Available in these stocked sizes:
Bespoke sizes available on request
- Access Panel Sizes & Other FAQs
- How to Choose Access Panels for Walls & Ceilings
- 4 Building Regulations You Need to Know Before Installing an Access Panel or Loft Hatch
- Introducing Our Germ Resistant Access Panel
|Delivery Information||Free Delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK. Lead time for Circular panels is 5 working days All Access Panels ordered before 14.30 (Monday - Thursday) will be despatched same day for delivery within 48 hours (They should be delivered next day but this cannot be Guaranteed). Orders placed on a Friday before 11.00 will be despatched the same day for delivery the following Monday, any orders after 11.00 will be despatched the following Monday. Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times. Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.|