Coxdome Automatic Opening Ventilator
The Jet Cox FireJet EN12101-2 Range provides a smoke and heat exhaust ventilation system for all Commercial and Residential applications. Supplied factory assembled and factory tested all products are certified to CE EN12101-2.
FireJet rooflights not only help to provide smoke extraction in the event of a fire but they also provide day-to-day controllable ventilation.
The Jet Cox FireJet range complies with the latest Building Regulations on Fire Safety and can be integrated into any Building Management System. Linked to a central control panel, complete with a battery backup system in case of mains failure, the control panel can be triggered from either manual override switches local to the ventilator and the ground floor, by dedicated smoke detectors, or by interfacing with a third party smoke detection/fire alarm system.
The FireJet Range is available with CLEAR or DIFFUSED polycarbonate glazing to enhance the buildings natural daylight.
The unit comes complete with a 300mm PVC-u Upstand.
- Opens to 165⁰
- Galvanised Steel Mechanism
- Aluminium Cover
- One Mechanism regardless of size
- Extremely Low Noise Level
- Compact 24V/48V DC Motor Unit / Sealed IP54
- Can be used for Roof Access
- CE EN12101-2 Certified
- Certificate 1368-CPD-C-002/2009 (I.F.I Institute, Germany)
- Aerodynamic Free Area up to Aa2.74m² *
- Snow Load up to 2400N/m²
- Wind Load up to 1500N/m²
- Low Ambient Temperature T(-15⁰)
- Heat Exposure B300
- Reaction to Fire Class E
- Opening Speed under 60secs
* Aa-Value in m2 (aerodynamic effective smoke exhaust surface) according to DIN EN12102-2
One control panel can operate up to two AOV units. The control panel comes complete with double supply including battery back up and an external Fireman's priority switch as standard. EN12101-10
|Installation Guide||AOV Installation Instruction|
|Specification Sheet||Specification Sheet|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: