Roof Access Hatch - Coxdome Opening Roof Dome for Flat Roof
- Inc. VAT £498.00
- Price on request
- Not available in this size
- Sizes over 900mm must be hinged on the long side
Product Code: COX/DOME/OPEN/ACCESS
Roof Access Hatch - Coxdome Opening Rooflight for Flat Roof
The Polycarbonate Coxdome Roof Access Hatch is designed to allow safe, occasional access on to a roof space for inspection of the roof or the facilities located on the roof. Specifying the Rooftop Access often avoids the need to provide other external facilities for gaining access to the roof. It can also be used as a means of emergency escape. The Rooftop Access is available with the 150mm splayed upstand and operates using gas assisted struts. Available in sizes 750 x 900mm, 800 x 800mm, 900 x 900mm, 900 x 1200mm, 1000 x 1000mm, 1000 x 1500mm, 1100 x 1100mm, 1200 x 1200mm.
The Coxdome Rooftop Access comes complete with the 150mm SPLAYED upstand and operates using gas assisted struts.
Features & Benefits of Coxdome Roof Access Hatch
- 10 years guarantee!
- Allows safe, occasional access to a roof space for inspection of the roof or the facilities located on the roof
- Can be used as a means of emergency escape
- Operates using gas assisted struts
- High-quality rooflight system
- Variety of shapes and sizes for all flat roofing types
- Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u SPLAYED upstand
- Available in double, triple, clear and diffused skin polycarbonate glazing
- Excellent waterproofing properties - weathered to the full height of the upstand, water penetration is virtually impossible
Please Note: The hole size (structural opening) that needs to be cut for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = Hole size of 600x600mm
The daylight size will be 200mm smaller than the Rooflight size (i.e. the 600x600mm rooflight would provide a daylight size of 400x400mm)
- Opening angle of 85⁰
- SF15 Splayed Upstands
- Fire resistance (EN 13501-1:2007): D
- EN 1873 Soft Body Article 184.108.40.206 (1200 Joules)
Technical drawing on 150mm Upstand
|Glazing||Light Transmission||'G' Value||'U' Value||Sound Reduction (dB)||Fire classification||Impact
|Clear||77%||67%||2.6 W/m²K*||20dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
|Diffused||77%||67%||2.6 W/m²K*||20dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
|Clear||71%||57%||1.7 W/m²K*||22dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
|Diffused||71%||57%||1.7 W/m²K*||22dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
Our Upstands are designed to provide a watertight thermal break between the Finished roof and the rooflight. They have excellent thermal insulation properties they are a more thermally efficient solution to the standard builder’s kerb and help improve the overall ‘U’ value of the unit.
Made from high impact resistant PVC-u all of our Upstands are watertight welded and we use a double wall to add strength. The inside is UV stable ensuring the brilliant white finish so there is no need for internal decoration.
All Upstands are compatible with most flat roof membrane systems including single ply, GRP, hot melt, asphalt, liquid and lead.
|Height||Material||Profile Width||'U' Value||Fire Resistance|
- Polycarbonate Rooflights - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose the Perfect Skylight for your Building
- How to bring more Natural Light into your property?
- How To Replace Skylight Dome?
Free Delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK.
Delivery within 48 Hours (Monday- Friday), except the following size 1000x1500mm which is 5-7 days Delivery
Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times.
Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.
He sorted out a great postage deal for me and I had my skylights a few days later.
The level of customer service is the best I have come accross in years, quick and efficient, I would readily give this business six stars.
Client was very pleased with the product (Coxdome roof light).