Coxdome Rooflight - Fixed Polycarbonate Skylight for Flat Roof
The Coxdome Trade Range Fixed Coxdome Rooflight for flat roof are a high quality, universal, rooflight system. Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u they come with 150mm splayed upstands, available in double or triple skin polycarbonate glazing. The Trade Range offers excellent waterproofing properties. Water penetration is virtually impossible. High quality, cost effective rooflight. Manufactured from 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing. CE marked. Available in sizes 600 x 600mm, 600 x 900mm, 600 x 1200mm, 750 x 750mm, 750 x 900mm, 800 x 800mm, 900 x 900mm, 900 x 1200mm, 1000 x 1000mm, 1000 x 1500mm, 1100 x 1100mm, 1200 x 1200mm, 1200 x 1800mm.
The Coxdome Trade Range is a high quality, universal, rooflight system.
Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u it comes complete with 150mm splayed upstands, available in a wide variety of sizes and in double or triple skin polycarbonate glazing.
Features & Benefits of Coxdome Rooflight
- 10 years guarantee!
- High quality rooflight system
- Variety of shapes and sizes for all flat roofing types
- Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u upstand
- Available in double, triple, clear and diffused skin polycarbonate glazing
- Excellent waterproofing properties - weathered to the full height of the upstand, water penetration is virtually impossible
NOTE: The hole size (structural opening) that needs to be cut for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = Hole size of 600x600mm
The Coxdome Trade Range offers excellent waterproofing properties. Weathered to the full height of the upstand water penetration is virtually impossible.
- High quality, cost effective rooflight
- High Security Fixings as standard
- UV Stable PVC-u white upstands
- Manufactured from 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate)
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
|Glazing||Light Transmission||'G' Value||'U' Value||Sound Reduction (dB)||Fire classification||Impact
|Clear||77%||67%||2.6 W/m²K*||20dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
|Diffused||77%||67%||2.6 W/m²K*||20dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
|Clear||71%||57%||1.7 W/m²K*||22dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
|Diffused||71%||57%||1.7 W/m²K*||22dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
Our Upstands are designed to provide a watertight thermal break between the Finished roof and the rooflight. They have excellent thermal insulation properties they are a more thermally efficient solution to the standard builder’s kerb and help improve the overall ‘U’ value of the unit.
Made from high impact resistant PVC-u all of our Upstands are watertight welded and we use a double wall to add strength. The inside is UV stable ensuring the brilliant white finish so there is no need for internal decoration.
All Upstands are compatible with most flat roof membrane systems including single ply, GRP, hot melt, asphalt, liquid and lead.
|Height||Material||Profile Width||'U' Value||Fire Resistance|
- Polycarbonate Rooflights - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose the Perfect Skylight for your Building
- How to bring more Natural Light into your property?
- How To Replace Skylight Dome?
Free Delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK.
Delivery within 48 Hours (Monday- Friday), except the following sizes: 1000x1500mm and 1200x1800mm are 5-7 days delivery
Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times.
Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.
Many Thanks, I don't know where in the company you are,.. but you should get a rise !!!
I will be returning with an order. Regards, Stan