Coxdome Rooflight - Fixed Polycarbonate Skylight for Flat Roof
The Coxdome Trade Range Fixed Coxdome Rooflight for flat roof are a high quality, universal, rooflight system. Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u they come with 150mm splayed upstands, available in double or triple skin polycarbonate glazing. The Trade Range offers excellent waterproofing properties. Water penetration is virtually impossible. High quality, cost effective rooflight. Manufactured from 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing. CE marked. Available in sizes 600 x 600mm, 600 x 900mm, 600 x 1200mm, 750 x 750mm, 750 x 900mm, 800 x 800mm, 900 x 900mm, 900 x 1200mm, 1000 x 1000mm, 1000 x 1500mm, 1100 x 1100mm, 1200 x 1200mm, 1200 x 1800mm.
The Coxdome Trade Range is a high quality, universal, rooflight system.
Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u it comes complete with 150mm splayed upstands, available in a wide variety of sizes and in double or triple skin polycarbonate glazing.
The Coxdome Trade Range offers excellent waterproofing properties. Weathered to the full height of the upstand water penetration is virtually impossible.
- High quality, cost effective rooflight
- High Security Fixings as standard
- UV Stable PVC-u white upstands
- Manufactured from 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate)
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
Features & Benefits of Coxdome Rooflight
- 10 years guarantee!
- High quality rooflight system
- Variety of shapes and sizes for all flat roofing types
- Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u upstand
- Available in double, triple, clear and diffused skin polycarbonate glazing
- Excellent waterproofing properties - weathered to the full height of the upstand, water penetration is virtually impossible
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
Rooflights are assembled to order and are usually delivered within 2-3 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only), except for Rooflight sizes 1000x1500mm and 1200x1800mm which are on a 5-7 working day lead-time from Order.
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.