Ventilation Rooflight - Coxdome - Including FREE Winding Rod
The COXDOME manual Ventilation rooflight is supplied with a spindle gear and is operated from below using a winding pole (we include one Winding Pole FREE OF CHARGE with every Manual Ventilation skylight order). Maximum ventilation is approximately 300mm.
The COXDOME Manual Ventilation Classic range of rooflights are a lightweight, reliable and cost-effective, polycarbonate rooflight offering excellent impact resistance and thermal performance, and is a popular choice for both domestic and commercial buildings alike.
The Ventilation Polycarbonate flat roof dome skylights are available in both Double or Triple layers and in Clear or Opal glazing options and are supplied as standard with 150mm splayed upstand. Available in sizes 600 x 600mm, 600 x 900mm, 600 x 1200mm, 750 x 750mm, 750 x 900mm, 800 x 800mm, 900 x 900mm, 900 x 1200mm, 1000 x 1000mm, 1000 x 1500mm, 1100 x 1100mm, 1200 x 1200mm, 1200 x 1800mm.
As well as providing abundant amounts of daylight, the COXDOME Manual Ventilation Rooflights can be used for comfort ventilation, improving the indoor environment for building occupants.
Available in many different sizes, Double or Triple layers and in clear or diffused glazing options.
The Manual Ventilation Rooflight from COXDOME is supplied with 150mm splayed upstand as standard.
Features & Benefits of COXDOME Classic Ventilation Rooflight
- 10 years guarantee!
- Manually opened with a spindle - FREE of charge winding rod
- High quality rooflight system
- Variety of shapes and sizes for all flat roofing types
- Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u upstand
- Available in double, triple, clear and diffused skin polycarbonate glazing
- Excellent waterproofing properties - weathered to the full height of the upstand, water penetration is virtually impossible
- High quality, cost effective rooflight
- High Security Fixings as standard
- UV Stable PVC-u white upstands
- Manufactured from 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007