Ventilation Rooflight - Coxdome - Including FREE Winding Rod
The Coxdome manual Ventilation rooflight is supplied with a spindle gear and is operated from below using a winding pole. (We include one winding pole with all Manual Ventilation dome orders) Maximum ventilation is approximately 300mm.
The Ventilation Polycarbonate domes are available in Double or Triple layers and in clear or opal glazing options. Supplied with 150mm splayed upstand. Available in sizes 600 x 600mm, 600 x 900mm, 600 x 1200mm, 750 x 750mm, 750 x 900mm, 800 x 800mm, 900 x 900mm, 900 x 1200mm, 1000 x 1000mm, 1000 x 1500mm, 1100 x 1100mm, 1200 x 1200mm, 1200 x 1800mm.
The Coxdome Manual Ventilation dome is a great way of getting fresh air into your room through your skylight
Available in many different sizes, Double or Triple layers and in clear or diffused glazing options. Supplied with 150mm splayed upstand.
Features & Benefits of Coxdome Ventilation Rooflight
- 10 years guarantee!
- Manually opened with a spindle - FREE of charge winding rod
- High quality rooflight system
- Variety of shapes and sizes for all flat roofing types
- Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u upstand
- Available in double, triple, clear and diffused skin polycarbonate glazing
- Excellent waterproofing properties - weathered to the full height of the upstand, water penetration is virtually impossible
- High quality, cost effective rooflight
- High Security Fixings as standard
- UV Stable PVC-u white upstands
- Manufactured from 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007