Dolle Loft Ladder with Trapdoor - Insulated clickFIX® Attic Stairs
Dolle Loft Ladder and Trapdoor - Insulated clickFIX® Attic Stairs with Trapdoor
Plastic Operation Pole included FREE OF CHARGE.
Focusing on comfort, DOLLE have developed the revolutionary clickFIX® Loft Hatch and Ladder combo - insulated Clickfix attic stairs - which is constructed from an anthracite steel ladder and laminated pine frame finished in White (RAL9010).
The ladder comes with a well-developed spring system making the loft ladder extremely easy to handle - in fact, it is as light as a feather to operate! To provide extra comfort and safety, the loft ladder is equipped with 13cm deep anti-slip treads and a long telescope handrail as standard to provide higher levels of security and safety when accessing the loft space. It also has an option to fit an additional handrail to the ladder for support on both sides (available upon request).
The clickFIX® thermo comfort loft hatch and ladder ladder has a 70mm thick polyurethane insulation trapdoor. Polyurethane has the best insulation value and therefore this product from DOLLE reaches the highest insulation value on the market. The U-value is a revolutionary low - 0.38 W/m²·K.
Features of clickFIX® thermo comfort Attic Ladder
- New: Revolutionary low U-value - only 0.38 W/m2K - Best on market.
- Floor to ceiling height of 2640mm.
- Easy and almost weightless operation - light as a feather!
- 70mm thick polyurethane insulation to trapdoor.
- Cut above the first tread and then re-attach the telescopic legs as shown on install manual to decrease the tread requirement if needed.
- Maximum load value of 150kg.
- Safety 13cm deep anti-slip treads and long telescope handrail to provide even more safety.
- Designed anthracite grey steel ladder.
- Best insulation value, stability and quality on the market!