Electric Rooflight - Brett Martin Mardome Opening Rooflight
Brett Martin Mardome electric opening rooflight is the automated specification opening dome unit in the Mardome rooflights range. Opening rooflights can provide rapid ventilation.
Stylish, contemporary looks and excellent thermal performance, as triple skin Mardome Trade rooflights achieve a centre pane U-value of 1.8 W/m²K.
Designed with features to ensure quick and easy installation Mardome Trade is the first choice roof dome for flat roofs with a range of added extras to choose from including kerb options to suit every new build or refurbishment project, and, for convenience a selection of popular sizes for next day delivery.
Rocker switch included as standard.
Features & Benefits
- Contemporary low rise profile (dome and pyramid options)
- Constant separation of glazing skins across full width of dome including fixing flange
- This avoids cold spots and minimises the risk of condensation
- Options to satisfy requirements for light transmission, thermal performance, ventilation and acoustics
- For ease of installation the tapered standard sloped kerb foot does not require timber fillets and provides a clean external finish for all roofing types
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
Rooflights are usually delivered within 2-3 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.