Electric Vent Rooflight - Coxdome Opening Roof Dome
The COXDOME Electric Vent Rooflight is a great way of getting fresh air into your room through your flat roof polycarbonate skylight
The COXDOME Electric Ventilation Skylight is available in many different sizes and in both Double or Triple layers with either Clear or Diffused glazing options. The Rooflight is supplied with 150mm splayed upstand as standard (other kerb options available upon request).
Please note that the Trickle Vents (which are highly recommended to help reduce the risk of condensation) are not compatible with the 600x600mm Electric Vent Rooflight.
Lightweight, reliable and cost-effective, polycarbonate offers excellent impact resistance and thermal performance, and is a popular choice for both domestic and commercial buildings alike.
As well as providing abundant amounts of daylight, the COXDOME Electric Ventilation Rooflights can be used for comfort ventilation, improving the indoor environment for building occupants.
The electrically powered roof window option uses a chain link actuator and is operated from a 240V mains supply. Maximum ventilation is approximately 400mm with three optional fixed intermediary positions at 100mm, 200mm and 300mm. The electric version is operated as standard by means of a toggle switch ( included with order).
Features & Benefits of COXDOME Classic Range Rooflights
- 10 years guarantee!
- High quality rooflight system
- Variety of shapes and sizes for all flat roofing types
- Manufactured from extruded white PVC-u upstand
- Available in double, triple, clear and diffused skin polycarbonate glazing
- Excellent waterproofing properties - weathered to the full height of the upstand, water penetration is virtually impossible
- High quality, cost effective roof light
- High Security Fixings as standard
- UV Stable PVC-u white upstands
- Manufactured from 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
Rocker switch included as standard.
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
Rooflights are usually delivered within 2-3 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.
|Coxdome Fitting Instructions (4.34 MB)||Download|
|Coxdome Electric Vent Wiring Diagram (314.86 KB)||Download|
|Coxdome Rooflight Specification Sheet (310.09 KB)||Download|
|Coxdome Polycarbonate Rooflight Data Sheet 2022 (244.52 KB)||Download|
|Coxdome 10 Year Warranty (157.51 KB)||Download|
|Trickle Vents For Coxdome (98.66 KB)||Download|