Fixed Roof Windows - Modular Rooflights - Mardome Glass Link
Introducing the latest addition to our Mardome Rooflight range.
Developed in response to the increasing demand for modular and flat glass rooflights, Fixed Roof Windows are the latest addition to the Mardome range of rooflights. This is a system of versatile, elegantly designed, factory glazed rooflight modules. Mardome Glass Link is equally at home on residential projects or larger scale commercial property developments. Being manufactured to order to suit surveyed or customer supplied roof upstand dimensions, the product is simple to specify and easy to fit on both new build or refurbishment projects, giving architects, designers and contractors total flexibility. The Modular Link is supplied Dual Colour as standard (i.e. RAL9016 White Internal and RAL7016 Grey External).
Factory glazed modules simply lay-down, lap together and side-fix into a pre-prepared weathered upstand, with no need to install any additional perimeter insulation or flashings. Large modules can be glazed with multiple panes of glass, minimising the number of modules to fit.
The flush fit of the glass in the framework, coupled with opening modules that sit level with fixed modules and operated by concealed actuators, meaning all modules appear identical, delivering a clean and minimalist appearance. Daylight is maximised through large glazed areas and minimal framework.
Performance and Design Features
- Size Range: maximum span of 3.8m, unlimited length
- Pitch: Install at 2-35 degree (span), 0-15 degree (length)
- Framework: Fully thermally broken aluminium frame
- Dual colour powder coated as standard (RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey external, RAL 9010 pure white internal)
- Optional special powder coating to any RAL colour available upon request
- Glazing: 6mm toughened outer, argon filled cavity, 9.5mm laminated inner (11.5mm on very large panels)
- Special glass options available upon request
- Thermal Performance: Standard centre pane U-Value of 1.1 W/m2K
- Non-fragility: CWCT TN-92 tested (for class 2 roofs)
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
Delivery is usually 3-4 weeks from Order (during weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.