Fixed Rooflight - Brett Martin Mardome Polycarbonate Roof Domes
- Inc. VAT £204.00
- Price on request
- Not available in this size
- Sizes over 900mm must be hinged on the long side
Product Code: MAR/DOME/FIXED
Polycarbonate Rooflights - Brett Martin Mardome Fixed Rooflight
Brett Martin Mardome fixed rooflight is the standard specification non-opening dome unit in the Mardome rooflights range. Designed with features to ensure quick and easy installation Mardome Trade is the first choice roof dome for flat roofs with a range of added extras to choose from including kerb options to suit almost every project.
Mardome Trade Fixed Rooflight for Flat Roof
Brett Martin Mardome fixed rooflight is the standard specification non-opening dome unit in the Mardome rooflights range complete with 150mm upstand/kerb as standard.
Stylish, contemporary looks and excellent thermal performance, as triple skin Mardome Trade rooflights achieve a centre pane U-value of 1.8 W/m²K.
Designed with features to ensure quick and easy installation Mardome Trade is the first choice roof dome for flat roofs with a range of added extras to choose from including kerb options to suit every new build or refurbishment project.
Features & Benefits of Mardome Fixed Roof Dome
- Contemporary low rise profile (dome and pyramid options)
- Constant separation of glazing skins across full width of dome including fixing flange
- This avoids cold spots and minimises the risk of condensation
- Options to satisfy requirements for light transmission,thermal performance,ventilation and acoustics
- For ease of installation the tapered standard sloped kerb foot does not require timber fillets and provides a clean external finish for all roofing types
Please Note: The hole size (structural opening) that needs to be cut for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = Hole size of 600x600mm
The daylight size will be 150mm smaller than the Rooflight size (i.e. the 600x600mm rooflight would provide a daylight size of 450x450mm)
|Tint||Lighting Effect||Light Transmission (%) DIN 5036|
|Double Skin||Triple Skin|
|Opal||Diffused light & solar control||35%||32%|
|Mardome Trade Glazing Type||Centre Pane U-value* (W/m2K)||Ud-Value# (W/m2K)|
|600 x 600mm||2400 x 1800mm|
|Double Skin Polycarbonate||2.7||1.55||2.10|
Triple Skin Polycarbonate
|Nominal Dome Size (mm)||Daylight Size (mm)|
- Polycarbonate Rooflights - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose the Perfect Skylight for your Building
- How to bring more Natural Light into your property?
- How To Replace Skylight Dome?
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
Rooflights are usually delivered within 2-3 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.