Floor Access Panel - Howe Green Visedge Series
The Howe Green Visedge Series Floor Access Panels are suitable for all types of flexible floor finish including vinyl, linoleum, rubber and some carpets to enable permanent, safe access to services concealed underneath.
Please note that the Clear Opening would be 137mm smaller than the overall frame size (panel size ordered) for example, the 300x300mm overall frame size would provide the clear opening of 163x163mm etc. If in doubt, then please contact our sales team.
Please Note: Only suitable for 2-4mm thick vinyl flooring
The Visedge Series is an Aluminium double sealed as standard access cover suitable for use with flexible floor coverings in commercial locations where cleanliness, hygiene and durability are paramount. Designed to stop smells from below due to atmospheric pressure. Manufactured in the UK.
Suitable for a wide range of demanding environments, the Howe Green Visedge Series offers a cost-effective and low maintenance solution suitable for all types of flexible floor finishes. The covers can be fitted quickly and unobtrusively. Aluminium covers are corrosion-free and maintenance-free.
The Visedge Series is an Aluminium access cover range which are suitable for use with flexible floor coverings in commercial locations where cleanliness, hygiene and durability are paramount such as hospitals, vets, food preparation areas and clean rooms.
Vinyl & Linoleum Floors
- Any configuration of ducts and branches can be created to offer a tailor-made floor access solution.
- Quick and easy to install ensuring minimum disruption.
- Double sealed to provide the highest level of hygiene and security.
- A tough, lightweight, non-rusting access cover solution.
- Crimped corners allow the access cover and frame to lie flush with the flooring.
- Complete with a top edge seal to help prevent dirt and water ingress.
- Weldable PVC securing edge enables the frame section to be bonded and welded to the cut edge of the sheet flooring to form an impermeable, flat, hygienic and permanent joint.
- Provides permanent, easy access to underfloor services using lifting keys.