Loft Hatch with Ladder Kit - Bespoke Sizes
Upto Floor to Loft Floor Height of 2900mm
Please Note: Measure from floor to loft floor height not floor to ceiling height as ladder is fixed to joists above ceiling height.
Insulated Loft Hatch and Ladder fitted is simple to install and suitable for ceilings where regular access to loft space is required.
The Bespoke Loft Hatch is supplied with a Telescopic Loft Ladder which is already fitted to the rear of the Loft Access frame for easy installation. Heavy Duty 3 Point Lock installed as standard. Loft Hatch Powder Coated RAL 9010 30% Gloss as standard. This Product achieves a U Value of 0.567 W/m2K.
Note: This product is Non Fire Rated.
Features & Benefits of Loft Hatch and Ladder Fitted
- Only available non fire rated
- Minimum loft hatch Size: 540mm H x 720mm W.
- 10 years guarantee
- 2in1 – Loft hatch with ladder
- Extremely easy to fit
- Complete with the high quality and durable Youngman Telescopic Loft Ladder
- Bespoke made-to-measure Metal Door Loft Hatch can be supplied with eitherPicture Frame or Beaded Frameoptions
- The Hatch can even be provided dust-primed for on-site decoration
- We can provide it in almost any RAL colour
- Youngman Ladder features the automatic locking system, extra wide treads and rubber feet for safety and protection to flooring
- Ladder adjustable to 3 lengths for the perfect fit
Youngman Ladder Included
- Ladder adjustable to 3 lengths, (Max Floor to Loft Floor Height 2.61m / Min Floor to Loft Floor Height 2.17m)
- Manufactured in anodised aluminium.
- Rubber feet for safety and protection to flooring
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
All Loft Hatch are made to order and we aim to deliver within 5-7 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.
|COSHH Documentation (271.56 KB)||Download|
|TAP12/000/MD/PF/3WL/LRG/LML Data Sheet (2.74 MB)||Download|
|TAP12/000/MD/BF/3WL/LRG/LML Data Sheet (673.40 KB)||Download|
|TAP12/000/MD/PF/3WL/LML Data Sheet (2.74 MB)||Download|
|TAP12-000-MD-BF-3WL-LML Data Sheet (6.97 MB)||Download|
|Youngman Ladder Only Fitting Instructions (3.92 MB)||Download|