Loft Hatch With Ladder
Our Loft Hatch with ladder is supplied with a Youngman Telescopic Loft Ladder which is already fitted to the rear of the Loft Access frame for easy installation. Suitable for ceilings where regular access to loft space is required.
This loft hatch with ladder is designed to fit into a structural membrane of a joint-less plasterboard ceiling system. It is manufactured with a 25mm wide picture frame detail . The panel has a Metal faced door locked in place via a 3 Point Lock as standard (other lock options are available upon request.
The Panel is Powder Coated RAL 9010 30% Gloss. Other colours available upon request.
The panel is fitted with a Loft Ladder
- No of Treads: 9
- Floor to Hatch Height: 2170mm to 2610mm
- Load Capacity: 150kg (23.6st)
- Material: Anodised aluminium
- Foot Material: Plastic
- Opening: Automatic locking and release
- Certifications: Tested in accordance with EN 14975
Loft Hatch - Section View
Available in these stocked sizes:
Bespoke sizes available on request
- Access Panels - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose Access Panels for Walls & Ceilings
- 4 Building Regulations You Need to Know Before Installing an Access Panel or Loft Hatch
- Introducing Our Germ Resistant Access Panel
Free Delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK.
Delivery is 7-10 working days
Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times. Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.
Definitely would recommend.