Bespoke Loft Hatch
Please measure from timber to timber of the ceiling joists
NOTE: remember we take 7mm off sizes ordered to allow for tolerance
We can supply made to measure loft hatch in any RAL colour, available in sizes from 200x200mm. **PLEASE NOTE WE CAN'T MAKE BESPOKE PANELS IN PLASTIC OR TIMBER**
The TAP12-000-MD-PF-BL is manufactured from Zintec Steel with a 0.9mm thick Door and a 1.2mm Frame, finished in RAL9010 20% gloss . The panels door leaf is hinged by a full length Piano Hinge. The panel is insulated with a 50mm thick Polystyrene Insulation infill and comes complete with draught seals and secured with a budget lock. ( 3 way lock on all fire rated loft hatches and rockwool insulation )
What do we need to know?
When asking for a quote on your made to measure loft hatch, please provide the following information
- What type of panel is it? (metal door picture frame or metal door beaded frame for plastering over frame). Please note we dont make plasterboard door loft hatches
- What is the size of your structural opening/Hole Size ( we will make panel to fit this aperture, we make the back of the panel 7mm smaller than structural opening size so it will fit into your hole without being to tight)
- Does it need to be hinged long or short side?
- Does it need to be insulated?
- Any other special requirements? ( we can make pretty much any panel any size any colour)
Also available with an Airtight Rating tested in accordance with EN 1634-3:2004 & BS 5368: Part 1: 1976
|Loft Hatch Fitting Instructions (2.17 MB)||Download|
|Loft Hatch Fire Test Certificate (2.59 MB)||Download|
|TAP12/000/MD/BF/BL Specification Sheet (144.71 KB)||Download|
|TAP12/000/MD/PF/BL Specification Sheet (144.71 KB)||Download|
|TAP12/060/MD/BF/3WL Specification Sheet (117.66 KB)||Download|
|TAP12/060/MD/PF/3WL Specification Sheet (118.08 KB)||Download|
Free 5-7 working days delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK.
Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times.
Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.