Bespoke Loft Hatch
Please measure from timber to timber of the ceiling joists
NOTE: remember we take 7mm off sizes ordered to allow for tolerance
We can supply made to measure loft hatch in any RAL colour, available in sizes from 300x300mm. **PLEASE NOTE WE CAN'T MAKE BESPOKE PANELS IN PLASTIC OR TIMBER**
What do we need to know?
When asking for a quote on your made to measure loft hatch, please provide the following information
- What type of panel is it? (metal door picture frame or metal door beaded frame for plastering over frame). Please note we dont make plasterboard door loft hatches
- What is the size of your structural opening/Hole Size ( we will make panel to fit this aperture, we make the back of the panel 7mm smaller than structural opening size so it will fit into your hole without being to tight)
- Does it need to be hinged long or short side?
- Does it need to be insulated?
- Any other special requirements? ( we can make pretty much any panel any size any colour)
Also available with an Airtight Rating tested in accordance with EN 1634-3:2004 & BS 5368: Part 1: 1976
Non Fire Rated
The TAP12-000-MD-PF-BL is manufactured from Zintec Steel with a 0.9mm thick Door and a 1.2mm Frame, finished in RAL9010 20% gloss . The panels door leaf is hinged by a full length Piano Hinge. The panel is insulated with a 50mm thick Polystyrene Insulation infill and comes complete with draught seals and secured with a budget lock. ( 3 way lock on sizes above 650mm in width ) This Product achieves a U Value of 0.760 W/m2K.
The TAP12-030-MD-PF-3WL Fire Rated range of Loft Hatch Access Panels are simple to install and suitable for ceilings where regular access to loft space is required.
This panel is designed to fit into a structural membrane of a joint-less plasterboard ceiling system. It is manufactured with a 25mm wide picture frame detail . The panel has a Metal faced door. The panels door leaf is locked in place via a 3 Point Lock as standard other lock options are available upon request. The Panel is Powder Coated RAL 9010 30% Gloss. Other colours available upon request.
The Panel is 30 Minutes Fire Rated for integrity up to 1200x900mm in a ceiling application tested in accordance with BS EN 1364-2 and achieves a U Value of 0.35 W/m2K, Part "L" of building regulations for loft hatches.
Draught Seals - YES
The TAP12-030-MD-PF-3WL is manufactured from Zintec Steel with a 0.9mm thick Door and a 1.2mm Frame. The panels door leaf is hinged by a full length Piano Hinge. The Panel is insulated with 40mm thick Rockwool RWA45 & 40mm Thick Rockwool Duct Slab (80mm in overall depth).
- Access Panels - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose Access Panels for Walls & Ceilings
- 4 Building Regulations You Need to Know Before Installing an Access Panel or Loft Hatch
- Introducing Our Germ Resistant Access Panel
|TAP12/030/MF/PF/3WL Spec Sheet (163.72 KB)||Download|
|TAP12/000/MD/BF/BL Specification Sheet (144.71 KB)||Download|
|Fire Test TAP12/030/MD/PF/3WL (1.00 MB)||Download|
|Loft Hatch Fitting Instructions (2.17 MB)||Download|
|TAP12/000/MD/PF/BL Specification Sheet (144.71 KB)||Download|
|COSHH Report - FlipFix (154.03 KB)||Download|
Free 5-7 working days delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK.
Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times.
Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.
easy to order, quick delivery, quality product