Made To Measure Loft Hatch - Bespoke Loft Hatch
Please measure from timber to timber of the ceiling joist .
All loft hatches come complete with screws, countersunk fixing holes, standard metal tee key and collar. Complete with draught seals on all four sides.
NOTE: remember we take 7mm off sizes ordered to allow for tolerance
We can supply made to measure loft hatch in any RAL colour, available in sizes from 300x300mm. **PLEASE NOTE WE CAN'T MAKE BESPOKE PANELS IN PLASTIC OR TIMBER**
What do we need to know?
When asking for a quote on your made to measure loft hatch, please provide the following information
- What type of panel is it? (metal door picture frame or metal door beaded frame for plastering over frame). Please note we don't make plasterboard door loft hatches
- What is the size of your structural opening/Hole Size ( we will make panel to fit this aperture, we make the back of the panel 7mm smaller than structural opening size so it will fit into your hole without being to tight)
- Does it need to be hinged long or short side?
- Does it need to be insulated?
- Any other special requirements? ( we can make pretty much any panel any size any colour)
Also available with an Airtight Rating tested in accordance with EN 1634-3:2004 & BS 5368: Part 1: 1976
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
All Loft Hatch are made to order and we aim to deliver within 5-7 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.
|Fire Test TAP12/030/MD/PF/3WL (1.00 MB)||Download|
|Loft Hatch Fitting Instructions (2.17 MB)||Download|
|TAP12/000/MD/PF/BL Specification Sheet (142.46 KB)||Download|
|TAP12/030/MF/PF/3WL Spec Sheet (163.72 KB)||Download|
|TAP12/000/MD/BF/BL Specification Sheet (144.71 KB)||Download|
|COSHH Report - FlipFix (154.03 KB)||Download|