Glass Trade Mardome Rooflight - New Product
Trade Access Panels are proud to announce that we have now added the latest Brett Martin Mardome glass product to our range, being the Glass Trade Mardome Rooflight, which is manufactured here in the UK.
Due to the growing trend across the UK for flat glass
rooflights, the Mardome Glass Trade rooflight with its aluminium frame (powder-coated in RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey as standard) has been specifically designed
with both the homeowner and the installer in mind.
The stylish Glass Trade Mardome Rooflight provides quality features at highly competitive prices, with some sizes being delivered in as little time as 48 hours from Order (Mainland UK only).
Standard Sizes: 600x600mm, 750x750mm, 900x600mm, 900x900mm, 1000x1000mm, 1200x600mm, 1200x600mm, 1200x1200mm and 1500x1000mm (other sizes also available).
These rooflights have been intelligently designed to combine contemporary styling with outstanding thermal performance being thermally broken and non-fragile as standard, with an array of options available, they suit almost any requirement from a domestic property to commercial premises.
Mardome Rooflight - Exceptional Thermal Performance
- High-Performance glass provides a centre pane U value of just 1.1W/m²K.
- High spec kerb with thermally efficient multi-layer walls.
- Thermally broken frame which minimises the risk of condensation.
The Mardome Glass Trade range have been designed for quick, competent manufacture and swift, simple installation, delivering a quality flat glass rooflight which meets the demands of both the consumers budget and timeframe for modern construction projects.
- Manually opening flat roof window - manual worm-drive operated via pole
- Electrically operated rooflight with concealed actuators - powered via wall switch or optional remote and rain sensor.
- Mardome Glass Trade Flat Glass Rooflight is an efficient, safe and versatile flat glass rooflight, manufactured by a trusted name which you can rely upon.
Simple to Install
- simply screw to existing builder’s upstand (includes additional uPVC frame if opening) or;
- optional uPVC kerb. The standard uPVC kerb provides 150mm roof membrane termination height; or
- perhaps you would prefer the for tall uPVC kerb which provides 300mm membrane termination height for refurbishment jobs where extra installation is being added to an existing roof.
If you should require any further information or assistance then please contact our dedicated Sales Team on 01922 500145 orfor further details.