Metal Access Panel - Non-Fire Rated FlipFix with Picture Frame
Non-fire rated Flipfix Metal Access Panel with Picture Frame door specification. Flip Fix wall or ceiling access panel has a metal faced door and can be installed in as little as 3 minutes. It is designed to fit straight into a pre-cut hole using the pop out cutting template that is provided. The Panel has a 20mm Picture Frame for retrofit and is supplied with a budget lock and tee key as standard. The panel is non- fire rated. Available in small and large sizes: 150 x 150mm, 200 x 200mm, 230 x 150 mm, 300 x 300mm, 450 x 450mm, 550 x 550mm, 600 x 300mm, 600 x 600mm.
Save time and money on fitting as this is the easiest FlipFix Metal Access Panel to install, no need for a timber surround to screw into. The revolutionary flipfix device clamps up to plasterboard, please see fitting video at bottom of page.
The Flipfix wall or ceiling metal access panel has a metal faced door and is designed to fit straight into a pre-cut hole using the pop out cutting template that is provided. The Panel has a 20mm Picture Frame and is supplied with a budget lock and tee key as standard.
These panels are designed for inspection purposes only and are not suitable for personal access.
The panel is manufactured from 0.9mm Zintec steel. It has a fully removable door and is powder coated RAL9010 30% Gloss. The door is fitted with a screw pin lock and is lockable using a standard budget lock
The Flipfix device covers all plasterboard from 8mm- 32mm so can be used on double board.
3 Minute Fitting
- Cut out the hole using template provided and a pad saw
- You don’t need to remove the door, just open the panel using the key supplied and place the panel into the aperture
- Tighten the flip fix device via the fixing screw behind the door leaf to clamp onto the back of the plasterboard (the flipfix devise covers all boards from 8mm – 32mm)
- You can alternatively screw through the frame using optional fixing points if screwing into existing timber surround
- Lock the door and insert the plastic bung cover into the lock hole
Now sit back and relax, you have saved yourself 20 minutes
Available in these stocked sizes:
** clear opening is with door at 90°**
Bespoke sizes available on request
- Access Panels - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose Access Panels for Walls & Ceilings
- 4 Building Regulations You Need to Know Before Installing an Access Panel or Loft Hatch
- Introducing Our Germ Resistant Access Panel
Free Delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK.
We aim to deliver Access Panels within 48 hours Monday to Friday.
All Access Panels ordered before 16.00 (Monday - Thursday) will be despatched same day for delivery within 48 hours (They should be delivered next day but this cannot be Guaranteed). Orders placed on a Friday before 15.00 will be despatched the same day for delivery the following Monday, any orders after 15.00 will be despatched the following Monday.
Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times.
Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.