Monodraught Sunpipe For Slates - Pitched Roof Slate Tiles Kit
The Monodraught sunpipe natural daylight system directs sunlight into a room from roof level. The SUNPIPE collects daylight using a patented Diamond dome, using a silverised PVD coated mirror-finished aluminium tube to transfer light to a room, with a ceiling diffuser evenly distributing the light around the room. SUNPIPES are suited to almost any application, and have been installed anywhere from residential bedrooms to the Olympic Handball Arena in London.
Monodraught Sunpipe for Slates - Pitched Roof
Monodraught sunpipe kits are a revolutionary new way to get natural daylight from rooftops into interiors to brighten dark rooms and underground spaces. These sun pipes are suited to almost any application, and have been installed anywhere from residential bedrooms to commercial properties.
Available in 4 different sizes, the larger the size the more light the Sunpipe will pass.
|Area to be Lit(To a Normal Daylight Condition)||SUNPIPE Size|
|Approx 7.5 m2 (80 Sq. ft.)||230 mm (9” dia)|
|Approx 14 m2 (150 Sq. ft.||300 mm (12” dia)|
|Approx 22 m2 (230 Sq. ft.)||450 mm (18” dia)|
|Approx 40 m2 (430 Sq. ft.)||530 mm (21” dia)|
Tables from research conducted by the University of Nottingham showing output of a 300 mm dia. SUNPIPE to a flat roof application.
|Overall Length (‘X’)||No. of Extensions|
|Up to 1200 mm (4 ft)||None|
|1200 mm (4 ft) to 1800 mm (6 ft)||One|
|1800 mm (6 ft) to 2400 mm (8 ft)||Two|
|2400 mm (8 ft) to 3000 mm (10 ft)||Three|
|23000 mm (10 ft) to 3660 mm (12 ft)||Four|
|Over 3660 mm (12 ft) add one length per extra 610 mm (2ft)|
Reduced Carbon Emissions
- Increased achievement rates
- Reduced fatigue factors
- Improved health and attendance
- Enhanced general development
- Combats the condition of SAD
- No maintenance no disruption
- Typical payback period of 5 - 6 years
- Addition of skylights proven to produce a 40% increase in sales
- 20% increase in employee output
- Reduced absence because of sickness
- Reduced instances of Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
- Boosted levels of Dopamine, Endorphins, Cortisone, Testosterone in men, and Vitamin D