Pack of 10 Easy Install Flipfix Plasterboard Access Panel
Discounted multipack - FlipFix Plasterboard Door Beaded Frame Plumbing Access Panels are the easiest access panels to install on the market due to the unique FlipFix fitting device. Fitting requires no battening out of the structural opening due to the unique FlipFix Device which clamps the frame on to the rear of the plasterboard. It is manufactured with a Beaded frame for tape and jointing/skim-coat plastering. The panels door leaf is locked in place via a Budget Lock as standard other lock options are available upon request.
Save yourself both time and money when using the Easy Install FlipFix Plasterboard Door Beaded Frame Access Panel. These are the easiest Access Panels to install on the market today due to the unique FlipFix Fitting device.
Fitting requires no battening out of the structural opening due to the unique FlipFix Device which clamps the frame on to the rear of the plasterboard.
These panels are designed to fit into a structural membrane of a joint-less plasterboard ceiling system. It is manufactured with a beaded frame for tape and jointing/skim-coat plastering. The panel has a Plasterboard faced door for tape and jointing/skim-coat plastering. The panels door leaf is locked in place via a Budget Lock as standard other lock options are available upon request.
Specification - Plumbing Access Panels
Powder Coated RAL 9010 30% Gloss. Other colours available upon request. These panels are for inspection use only and are not suitable for personnel access.
The Easy Install FlipFix Plasterboard Door Beaded Frame Access Panels are manufactured from Zintec Steel with a 0.9mm thick Door and a 0.9mm thick Frame.
How to Measure?
Make sure the structural opening is at least 5mm larger than the panel size, back of frame size. E.G a 600x600mm panel size requires a 605x605mm hole size.
3 Minute Fitting
- Cut out the hole using template provided and a pad saw
- You don’t need to remove the door, just open the panel using the key supplied and place the panel into the aperture
- Tighten the FlipFix device via the fixing screw behind the door leaf to clamp onto the back of the plasterboard (the FlipFix device covers all boards from 8mm – 32mm)
- You can alternatively screw through the frame using optional fixing points if screwing into existing timber surround
- Lock the door and insert the plastic bung cover into the lock hole
- Now sit back and relax, you have saved yourself 20 minutes
Plumbing access panels available in these stocked sizes:
** clear opening is with door at 90°**
Bespoke sizes available on request
- Access Panel Sizes & Other FAQs
- Access Panels - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose Access Panels for Walls & Ceilings
- 4 Building Regulations You Need to Know Before Installing an Access Panel or Loft Hatch
Free Delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK.
We aim to deliver Access Panels within 48 hours Monday to Friday.
All Access Panels ordered before 16.00 (Monday - Thursday) will be despatched same day for delivery within 48 hours (They should be delivered next day but this cannot be Guaranteed). Orders placed on a Friday before 15.00 will be despatched the same day for delivery the following Monday, any orders after 15.00 will be despatched the following Monday.
Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times.
Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.
There are no reviews for this product.