Electric Ventilation Coxdome Skylight
The Coxdome Electric Ventilation dome is a great way of getting fresh air into your room through your skylight
Available in many different sizes, Double or Triple layers and in clear or diffused glazing options. Supplied with 150mm splayed upstand.
NOTE: The hole size (structural opening) that needs to be cut for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = Hole size of 600x600mm
The electrically powered option uses a chain link actuator and is operated from a 240V mains supply. Maximum ventilation is approximately 400mm with three optional fixed intermediary positions at 100mm, 200mm and 300mm. The electric version is operated as standard by means of a toggle switch.
- High quality, cost effective rooflight
- High Security Fixings as standard
- UV Stable PVC-u white upstands
- Manufactured from 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
|Glazing||Light Transmission||'G' Value||'U' Value||Sound Reduction (dB)||Fire classification||Impact
|Clear||77%||67%||2.6 W/m²K*||20dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
|Diffused||77%||67%||2.6 W/m²K*||20dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
|Clear||71%||57%||1.7 W/m²K*||22dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
|Diffused||71%||57%||1.7 W/m²K*||22dB||1-3mm: B-s1-d0||> 200 N/mm2|
Our Upstands are designed to provide a watertight thermal break between the Finished roof and the rooflight. They have excellent thermal insulation properties they are a more thermally efficient solution to the standard builder’s kerb and help improve the overall ‘U’ value of the unit.
Made from high impact resistant PVC-u all of our Upstands are watertight welded and we use a double wall to add strength. The inside is UV stable ensuring the brilliant white finish so there is no need for internal decoration.
All Upstands are compatible with most flat roof membrane systems including single ply, GRP, hot melt, asphalt, liquid and lead.
|Height||Material||Profile Width||'U' Value||Fire Resistance|
|Installation Guide||Installation Instructions|
|Specification Sheet||Coxdome Polycarbonate Rooflight|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Access Panels (59)
- Bespoke Access Panels (1)
- Circular Access Panels (1)
- Discounted Packs of 10 (9)
- Easy Install Flipfix (7)
- Fire Rated Access Panels (6)
- Loft Hatch Fire Rated (2)
- Loft Hatch non Fire Rated (2)
- Plasterboard Door Access Panel (4)
- Plastic Access Panels (1)
- Value Metal Access Panels (2)
- Metal Access Panels (2)
- AOV (2)
- Roof Hatches (3)
- Roof Lanterns (2)
- Roof Lights (32) +-
- Sun Tunnels (13) +-
- ZIP Ladders (1)