Replacement Domes For Skylights - Brett Martin Mardome Reflex
The Brett Martin Daylight Systems Mardome Reflex Replacement Domes For Skylights are polycarbonate 'glazing only' roof skylight dome units with flexible fixing positions designed specifically for refurbishment projects where the glazing only needs to be replaced.
The Reflex dome replacement skylights are supplied with a fixing kit including weathertight washers and cover plugs.
The Mardome Reflex range of dome only glazing options are designed to be installed to existing kerbs of varying dimensions due to the 70mm fixing flange.
The remarkable thermal efficiency of this product means that the centre pane U-Value of the Triple layer Reflex dome can achieve as low as 1.8 Wm2k (Part L of Building Regulations currently requires a U-Value of at least 2.2W2k)
The Mardome Reflex domes are available in a variety of glazing tint options to suit almost any requirement and provide differing levels of light transmission accordingly.
The outer dome of the Reflex is manufactured from 3mm impact resistant Marlon FSX Longlife polycarbonate sheet which is co-extruded with a UV protective coating to both sides for your added comfort. The inner domes are manufactured from 2mm impact resistant Marlon FSX Longlife polycarbonate sheeting for both double and triple layer options.
Manufactured from impact resistance Marlon FSX Longlife polycarbonate, this glazing dome only unit is up to 200 times stronger than glass, thus making breakage extremely difficult. The high resistance to breakage and adverse weather conditions means Mardome Reflex is very safe and reliable.
The Mardome Reflex is supplied with 70mm fixing flange as standard (100mm fixing flange option is also available upon request).
Features & Benefits
- Contemporary low rise profile design.
- UK Manufactured.
- Centre pane U-Value to as low as 1.8 W/m2K.
- Suitable for flat roof applications with a pitch of typically 0-15 degrees.
- Impact strength 200x greater than glass.
- Glazing only option for refurbishment projects thus reducing the costs involved in replacement the entire rooflight with upstand and remedial roof works.
- Constant separation of glazing skins across full width of dome including fixing flange. This avoids cold spots and minimises the risk of condensation.
- Achieves a Class B non-fragility rating when installed in accordance to Brett Martin Daylight Systems installation instruction.
- Has a fire rating of
Class B-s1, do to BS EN 13501: Part 1 and therefore can be regarded as
- Options to satisfy requirements for light transmission, thermal performance, ventilation and acoustics.
|Mardome 10 Year Warranty (250.51 KB)||Download|
|Mardome Reflex Data Sheet - July 2021 (1.36 MB)||Download|
|Mardome Reflex Installation Instructions (698.10 KB)||Download|
|Mardome Manual Handling Guidelines - October 2021 (118.33 KB)||Download|
|Mardome Polycarbonate Cleaning and Maintenance (837.13 KB)||Download|
|Mardome Polycarbonate Product Care - May 2016 (81.21 KB)||Download|
|Mardome Polycarbonate Handling and Installing Notes (320.79 KB)||Download|