Upto Ceiling Height of 3390mm
The commercial retractable ladder provides an easy solution to ceiling and loft access.
Trade Access Panels Zip 4 Retractable ladder is high quality for commercial use, it fits heights of up to 3390mm suitable for use as a fold out loft ladder and can be installed to vertical walls. the ladder is fixed to a 600 x 200mm plywood back board which is supplied with product, this can then be screwed in place to an appropriate surface.
The Zip Ladder is supplied with two heavy-duty counter-balanced springs incorporated into pivot brackets, This means that the ladder can be raised and lowered smoothly with ease!
Note: Requires a minimum aperture size of 650 x 900mm.
Note: Min aperture size allows clearance for a Ceiling Access Panel and the telescopic handrail.
Features & Benefits of Retractable ZIP ladder
- 5 years guarantee
- Simple solution to ceiling and loft access
- Incorporating deep and wide anti-slip treads
- A counterbalance spring ensures that the stairway can be operated with a minimum of effort
- Mounted on a headboard for easy installation
- Maximum loading 200kg/tread or 500kg/m2 of the overall structure
- Surespan Zip ladders are tested and certified to EN14975
- All treads size 140mm to 350mm with one side telescopic handrail for user safety
- Wide anti-slip treads
- Each tread Supports a load of 200Kg/m2
- Telescopic handrail Included
- Manufactured from High Strength Die Cast Aluminium
- Certified to EN14975
|Description||ZIP retractable heavy duty loft ladder. Suitable for use in installation to vertical walls (with 80mm of extra packing behind the back board).|
|Fitting||The retractable ladder is fixed to 600x200mm plywood back board, which is simply screwed to an appropriate surface in the location required.|
|Springs||An adjustable counter balance spring is incorporated into the pivot bracket to ensure the stairway can be raised and lowered smoothly with minimum effort|
|Options||Additional extras include; telescopic handrail both sides (requires a minimum aperture of 1000), wall mounted rungs.|
|Notes||Add 50mm to allow for frame thickness when used with our ceiling access panel.|
|Model||Weight (kg)||No. of treads||Ceiling Height||Min. Aperture||"X" Dimension|
|ZIP 4||28||9||up to 2500||650 x 900||1210 - 1310|
|ZIP 5||30||10||2501 - 2790||650 x 900||1310 - 1410|
|ZIP 6||32||11||2791 - 3090||650 x 900||1410 - 1510|
|ZIP 7||34||12||3091 - 3390||650 x 950||1510 - 1610|
Minimum Dimensions for ZIP 4 - 7 Ladders
740mm Access Panel with floor hatch
740mm with Access Panel drop down ceiling door
740mm without Access Panel drop down ceiling door
- Designing Sustainable Retail Buildings
- How to Choose Access Panels for Walls & Ceilings
- What The Real Cost Of Fire Protection Means In Buildings?
There are no reviews for this product.