Roof Hatch - Mardome Rooflight Access Hatch - Brett Martin
- Inc. VAT £516.00
- Price on request
- Not available in this size
- Sizes over 900mm must be hinged on the long side
Product Code: MAR/DOME/ACCESS
Mardome Roof Hatch
Mardome Trade Access Hatches are available in standard sizes from 900x750mm up to 1800x900mm with a choice of standard low rise dome or optional pyramid shaped glazing units. The flexibility of the Mardome Trade range means Mardome Roof Hatch can be configured as an Access Hatch providing safe, easy access to roof spaces for roof maintenance and other utility purposes or to open up roof spaces for terraces and roof gardens.
Mardome Trade Access Hatch rooflights feature internal opening mechanisms incorporating hinged dome unit and gas springs to facilitate a 90° opening. Units come complete and ready to fit.
When in the open position, the dome unit is supported by the gas struts.
Mardome Access Hatches can be configured to meet a range of specification needs including insulation, security and light transmission, and have a variety of kerb options to satisfy installation requirements on site.
Features & benefits of Mardome Roof Hatch
- 10 years guarantee!
- Lockable Internal handle
- Secure fixings with tamper-proof caps
- Choice of UV protected clear, opal or textured polycarbonate glazing
- Delivered to site complete and ready to fit in robust packaging for easy handling
- Choice of standard low rise dome or optional low rise pyramid shaped glazing units
- Double and triple skin units are available for improved thermal performance
- Aerodynamic low rise glazing unit
- Sleek, contemporary aesthetics inside and out
- Available in standard sizes from 750x900mm up to 1800x900mm
- Multiwall PVC kerb in standard and tall options
How to Measure
Please Note: The hole size (structural opening) that needs to be cut for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = Hole size of 600x600mm
The daylight size will be 150mm smaller than the Rooflight size (i.e. the 600x600mm rooflight would provide a daylight size of 450x450mm)
|Tint||Lighting Effect||Light Transmission (%) DIN 5036|
|Double Skin||Triple Skin|
|Opal||Diffused light & solar control||35%||32%|
|Mardome Trade Glazing Type||Centre Pane U-value* (W/m2K)||Ud-Value# (W/m2K)|
|600 x 600mm||2400 x 1800mm|
|Double Skin Polycarbonate||2.7||1.55||2.10|
Triple Skin Polycarbonate
- Polycarbonate Rooflights - Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Building Regulations which you need to be aware of before installing a a Smoke Vent (AOV)
- What The Real Cost Of Fire Protection Means In Buildings?
- 7 Things you need to know about Coxdome Firejet AOV EN12102-2 SHEV unit
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
These Roof Access Hatches are usually delivered within 2-3 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.