Mardome Roof Hatch
Mardome Trade Access Hatches are available in standard sizes from 900x750mm up to 1800x900mm with a choice of standard low rise dome or optional pyramid shaped glazing units. The flexibility of the Mardome Trade range means Mardome Roof Hatch can be configured as an Access Hatch providing safe, easy access to roof spaces for roof maintenance and other utility purposes or to open up roof spaces for terraces and roof gardens.
Mardome Trade Access Hatch rooflights feature internal opening mechanisms incorporating hinged dome unit and gas springs to facilitate a 90° opening. Units come complete and ready to fit.
When in the open position, the dome unit is supported by the gas struts.
Mardome Access Hatches can be configured to meet a range of specification needs including insulation, security and light transmission, and have a variety of kerb options to satisfy installation requirements on site.
Features & benefits of Mardome Roof Hatch
- 10 years guarantee!
- Secure fixings with tamper-proof caps
- Choice of UV protected clear, opal or textured polycarbonate glazing.
- Delivered to site complete and ready to fit in robust packaging for easy handling.
- Choice of standard low rise dome or optional low rise pyramid shaped glazing units.
- Double and triple skin units are available for improved thermal performance
- Aerodynamic low rise glazing unit.
- Sleek, contemporary aesthetics inside and out.
- Available in standard sizes from 750x900mm up to 1800x900mm
- Multiwall PVC kerb in standard and tall options.
NOTE: The hole size (structural opening) that needs to be cut for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = Hole size of 600x600mm
|Tint||Lighting Effect||Light Transmission (%) DIN 5036|
|Double Skin||Triple Skin|
|Opal||Diffused light & solar control||35%||32%|
|Mardome Trade Glazing Type||Centre Pane U-value* (W/m2K)||Ud-Value# (W/m2K)|
|600 x 600mm||2400 x 1800mm|
|Double Skin Polycarbonate||2.7||1.55||2.10|
Triple Skin Polycarbonate
- rooflights">Polycarbonate Rooflights - Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Building Regulations which you need to be aware of before installing a a Smoke Vent (AOV)
- What The Real Cost Of Fire Protection Means In Buildings?
- 7 Things you need to know about Coxdome Firejet AOV EN12102-2 SHEV unit
|Installation Guide||Mardome Smoke Vent Installation Instruction|
|Specification Sheet|| |
10 Year Guarantee
|Delivery Information|| |
Free Delivery to Mainland UK, Delivery charges will apply to other areas of UK. Delivery Costs will update at checkout for other areas of UK.
Delivery is 2 - 4 working days
Deliveries are made by a courier and require a signature. They will usually be delivered between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods. Please let us know if you need deliveries outside these times. Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery time and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late delivery.
There are no reviews for this product.