Surespan SRHP Roof Hatch - Premium
Surespan Roof hatch provides safe and convenient access to a roof.
This new design features thermally broken sections, Kingspan insulation, and a 300mm curb liner included in the price.
Surespan Roof Hatch is leading the way with an entirely unique design, manufactured from Aluminium for enhanced thermal insulation. The 300mm upstand is filled with 50mm insulation. It comes complete with a gas spring assisted opening and incorporates a safety hold open stay to prevent accidental closure.
The Surespan Roof Hatch comes in a mill finish (aluminium) as standard, however can be powder coated to any RAL colour inside and out if required. (Powder coating will add 1-2 weeks to the delivery time)
Features & Benefits of Surespan Roof Hatch
- 10 years guarantee
- Thermally Broken single leaf roof access hatches
- Manufactured in aluminium with an optional internal or external polyester powder coated finish
- The gas spring assisted opening lid is supported by heavy-duty stainless-steel hinges and fixings
- Aluminium curb liner as the standard for improved insulation properties
- Designed to be easily operated by one person
- Incorporates a grip handle and safety hold-open stay to prevent against accidental closure
- Specially designed insulation offering up to five times the performance of other commonly available insulation materials
- Manufactured in Aluminium
- 300mm Upstand
- Curb Liner as standard
- Stainless Steel fixings
- Gas spring opening
- Safety mechanism against accidental closure
- Insulated to a U Value 0.43 W/m²K
- 50mm CFC and HCFC Free Polyisocyanurate Insulation
- Thermally broken lid and upstand
**Most stocked sizes in Mill Finish are available in 3-5 days, please email to check lead time**
Powder Coated and non stocked sizes are available in 2-3 weeks Free Delivery.
Roof Hatches Commercial Applictions:
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Centres
- Fast Food Restaurants
- High-Rise Housing
- Manufacturing Plants
- Storage Facilities and Warehouses
|Material:||Aluminium extrusions in 6063 -T6|
|Cover:||The thermally broken lid incorporates a sandwich of 50mm CFC and HCFC free insulation offering a U-value of 0.43W/m2K. The hatch also incorporates a safety feature hold-open-stay.|
|Locking:||The lid is held shut by a heavy duty grade 316 stainless steel Cablock.|
|Upstand:||300mm thermally broken upstand is filled with 50mm CFC and HCFC free insulation.|
|Complete with gas spring assisted opening to ensure the minimum amount of effort to open the aluminium lid. The lid will have the provision to lock in the open position with a safety hold open stay to prevent against accidental closure.|
|Finish:||Internal surfaces can be powder coated to any standard RAL. External powder coating can be requested in any RAL colour. External finished in mill finish aluminium. Stainless steel also available at an extra cost.|
Inc. Fixing Flange
|600 x 600||840 x 840||1065||42Kg|
|800 x 800||1040 x 1040||1265||54Kg|
|900 x 750||1140 x 990||1365||58Kg|
|900 x 900||1140 x 1140||1365||60Kg|
|1000 x 1000||1240 x 1240||1465||66Kg|
|750 x 1500||990 x 1640||1215 (Hinged Long side)||75Kg|
|1200 x 1200||1440 x 1440||1665||94Kg|
|750 x 2500||990 x 2740||1215 (Hinged Long side)||135Kg|
|750 x 3300||990 x 3540||1215 (Hinged Long side)||160Kg|
- Designing Sustainable Retail Buildings
- How to Choose Access Panels for Walls & Ceilings
- What The Real Cost Of Fire Protection Means In Buildings?
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
We aim to deliver most Mill Finish Roof Hatches within 5 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only). Please note that all Roof Hatches are assembled to order. Please contact our sales team for delivery confirmation if ordering a powder coated option which is usually delivered within 2-3 weeks from order (during normal weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.