Surespan Roof Hatch - Premium SRHP
Surespan Roof hatch provides safe and convenient access to a roof.
This new design features thermally broken sections and an insulated lid filled with 75mm PIR Insulation that achieves 0.26 W/m²K as standard, complete with a 300mm insulated curb liner included in the price.
Surespan Roof Hatch is leading the way with an entirely unique design, manufactured from Aluminium for enhanced thermal insulation. It comes complete with a gas spring assisted opening and incorporates a safety hold open stay to prevent accidental closure.
The Surespan Roof Hatch comes in a mill finish (aluminium) as standard, however can be powder coated to any RAL colour inside and out if required. (Powder coating will add 1-2 weeks to the delivery time)
Features & Benefits of Surespan Roof Hatch
- 10 years guarantee
- Thermally Broken single leaf roof access hatches
- Manufactured in aluminium with an optional internal or external polyester powder coated finish
- The gas spring assisted opening lid is supported by heavy-duty stainless-steel hinges and fixings
- Aluminium curb liner as the standard for improved insulation properties
- Designed to be easily operated by one person
- Incorporates a grip handle and safety hold-open stay to prevent against accidental closure
- Specially designed insulation offering up to five times the performance of other commonly available insulation materials
Free Delivery to Mainland UK during normal weekday working hours. Delivery charges may apply to other areas of the UK. Delivery costs will be update at checkout if required.
We aim to deliver most Mill Finish Roof Hatches within 5 working days from Order (during weekday working hours only). Please note that all Roof Hatches are assembled to order. Please contact our sales team for delivery confirmation if ordering a powder coated option which is usually delivered within 2-3 weeks from order (during normal weekday working hours only).
All deliveries are made by way of courier and require a signature. Products will usually be delivered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday only. Please assist us by ensuring that someone will be available to sign for the goods during this time. Please let us know if you have any specific delivery requirements including site restrictions/access requirements to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any delivery dates or times and we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to late deliveries. We recommend that no labour is booked until the goods have been safely received and checked to avoid such losses and inconvenience to you.