Tile Access Panel - Touch Catch Lift out Door
The TAP14-000-TD-BF-TC Tile Door range of Access Panels are simple to install and suitable for walls only allowing easy, convenient access where regular maintenance to services is required. This particular range of panels are often specified for use within bathrooms and kitchens where access is required to pipework behind tiled walls (such as below sinks or behind w.c's).
The TAP14-000-TD-BF-TC Tile Door Access Panels are manufactured with a beaded frame detail and the panel has a Moisture Board faced door for applying ceramic tiles.
The panels door leaf is locked in place via a Mini Touch Catch as standard (other lock options are available upon request).
This product is a lift out door and is hung on the Horizontal (hinged version available upon request).
What do we need to know? When asking for a Quote on a Tile Access Panel, please provide the following information:
- What is your preferred opening option: touch catch, budget lock with hinge or lift out door?
- What is the size of your tile (including thickness of tile, grout and adhesive)?
- What is the grout width?
- What quantity of panels do you require?
- Does the panel need to be hinged long or short side (if not square)?
- Any other special requirements? ( we can make almost any panel specification in a vast selection of sizes any styles)
Tile Access Panel - size calculator
Download our Tile Door Panel Specification Worksheet Calculator and forward the completed form to [email protected]